Who We Are
ColoWrap, LLC is a medical device company that has developed the ColoWrap Anti-Looping Abdominal Compression Device, the only available solution to effectively address looping during colonoscopy. The Company was founded by Dr. Marybeth Spanarkel and healthcare entrepreneur James Hathorn, and the team includes doctors, scientists, engineers, and business professionals all dedicated to improving the safety of colonoscopy for patients and healthcare providers.
What We Believe
We believe that colonoscopy saves lives and remains the best way to prevent colon cancer. We believe that the current methods for mitigating looping during colonoscopy are ineffective and unsafe, and expose patients and healthcare providers to unnecessary risk of harm. We believe that anything that can be done to improve colonoscopy will translate into more lives saved. Our mission is to make colonoscopy safer for patients and healthcare providers by eliminating the need for manual pressure and patient repositioning to address looping during colonoscopy.
Our Core Values
We are CURIOUS:
- We're always seeking to understand the WHY; We walk in our customer's shoes.
We are RESOURCEFUL:
- We find a way. The only barriers are the ones we set for ourselves.
We are ACCOUNTABLE:
- We say what we’ll do, do what we say.
We are DETAIL-ORIENTED:
- One small detail can make the difference between a marginal and a fantastic outcome for our customers, partners, and team.
We are DATA-DRIVEN:
- Trust but verify, intuition has value but data empowers. When in doubt, quantify.
We are CUSTOMER-CENTRIC:
- Everything we do firstly prioritizes helping customers achieve their goals; ultimately improving patient care.
We are TECHNOLOGY-ENABLED:
- We embrace technology to achieve efficiency. We automate the small stuff and focus on the big picture.