SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The successful sales development representative (SDR) candidate will be tasked with researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before passing them off to the sales team to further develop and close.
You will be responsible for bringing in enough qualified leads to generate a certain amount of business for handoff to our account managers. This role is not directly responsible for closing deals.
The SDR should have the skills to become adept at uncovering the following:
- Whether you are talking to a decision maker. If the contact is a low-level employee with no purchasing power, it’s imperative to figure that out sooner rather than later and find out who is the correct person.
- Whether the account could use your product. If your product or service solves a problem that your contact doesn’t perceive to exist, and you are unable to compel them that this problem does exist, then a different approach needs to be taken with this account.
- Whether the contact’s problems can be solved by your product. Digging a little deeper to find out exactly where a lead needs help is critical to determining whether ColoWrap can solve the problem.
- Whether the account needs a solution in the near future. It’s possible that at the time you first make contact, they don’t perceive problems as serious enough to warrant a purchase. This doesn’t mean the lead is dead, but passing it along too soon is a waste of account managers' time.
- Throughout the qualification process, you should spend the majority of your time asking questions and listening to the prospect. However, it’s also important that you educate contacts about what solutions ColoWrap offers and start demonstrating their value, so any potential misalignment is rooted out early.
- Prospect and develop relationships on key accounts to generate sales opportunities
- Qualify inbound & outbound leads across a variety of channels
- Obsessively organize and document your activities in HubSpot.com
- Crush your quota, learn the ropes, and deliver critical fuel to the sales organization
- Constantly seek and uncover areas for continuous improvement across the team
- A desire to win and the grit to make it happen.
What We Offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Time Off
The Successful Candidate will need:
- Outstanding computer skills
- Ability to effectively research a topic on-line
- Prior experience with cloud and/or SaaS products preferred
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand medical technology/anatomy and communicate with prospects in the medical community
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- BS/BA or equivalent
What you need to do to apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Durham SDR" in the subject line.