ColoWrap is a medical device company whose product mitigates the need for patient handling during colonoscopy, greatly reducing the risk for staff injury. It is a non-invasive device that has been used successfully in over 30,000 procedures.
Candidates located on the West Coast or Midwest will be given priority consideration due to current Company needs.
Job Description Summary:
This role will provide the right candidate with a unique opportunity to employ their clinical expertise and passion for quality improvement. Clinical consultants will be tasked with educating and training endoscopy nurses, GI techs, and physicians on the use of the ColoWrap Anti-Looping Colonoscopy Compression Device. This role will require travel to hospitals and endoscopy center facilities on local, regional and national levels.
- Provide education and consultation to endoscopy staff and physicians in support of end-user needs
- Lead ColoWrap Pilots in endoscopy units including (but not limited to): assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support Pilots; assist with the development of Pilot Plans that includes stated goals and outcomes; work with endoscopy staff during live colonoscopies to train staff and physicians; collect anonymized procedure data and import into Company’s CRM
- Follow-up with customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs Account management including maintaining customer data and information in the Company’s CRM system
- Work with the Company’s inside sales team to advise client on obtaining committee approval for the product and purchasing.
- Train new clinical consultants and field staff when requested
- Attend local, regional and national trade shows as requested
In addition to working with a company at the forefront of medical innovation, you can:
- Further develop leadership and education skills
- Expand on your passion for quality improvement and ensuring the safety of endoscopy staff and patients
- Continue to interact with peers in an endoscopy setting without direct patient care responsibilities
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Earn supplemental income while having the opportunity to travel
- Company-covered society membership and educational development can be earned
Professional Qualifications and Required Skills:
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about improving endoscopy care. The ideal candidate is someone who gets stuff done, moves fast, loves working collaboratively; a self-driven go-getter with curiosity and great attention to detail. In addition, below are professional qualification and skills required to succeed in this role.
- Min. 2-5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or certified Endoscopy Technician. Endoscopy experience required. Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) preferred.
- Experience applying manual pressure and repositioning patients during colonoscopy.
- Knowledge of the causes and consequences of muscular skeletal injury risk among GI staff.
- Formalized end-user education/in-service and trial experience preferred.
- Prior experience supporting medical devices preferred.
- High level of business acumen and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with healthcare staff to include hospital leadership, physicians, nurses, and any support personnel.
- Customer focused.
- Computer literacy: Comfortable with Windows, MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), and networks. Zoom, Teams and CRM’s a plus.
- Current driver’s license, insurance and acceptable driving record.
- Is willing to submit to a background check, including verification of past employment, criminal history, professional licensure history, drug test, and driving record.
- Maintain vendor credentialing requirements with immunizations and related medical requirements – Company covers costs of vendor credentialing.
Availability and Travel Requirements:
- Depending on your current schedule, this role can work in conjunction with your current position.
- Maintain four to five consecutive days of availability Monday through Friday, at least twice per month. Occasional weekend travel required.
- Live within one hour of a major US airport for air travel needs (including willingness to fly regional jets) and have access to reliable transportation for drivable assignments four hours or less from home.
Standard rates for half-day and full-day trainings are established by the Company. Additionally, the Clinical Consultants compensation includes a set hourly rate for administrative work performed outside the healthcare facilities. Any expenses incurred by the Clinical Consultant during their travels is fully reimbursed according to Company policies.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ColoWrap, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.