ColoWrap, LLC is a medical device company committed to pushing the boundaries of medical innovation to become an industry leader in endoscopy related solutions designed to deliver exceptional outcomes for physicians, patients and staff. The Company’s flagship product, ColoWrap, is an anti-looping abdominal compression device designed to uniquely address looping during colonoscopy. By reducing looping, the ColoWrap is not only making colonoscopy safer for physicians, patients, and staff, but improving overall patient outcomes.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a Clinical Account Manager to proactively engage with current customers to identify challenges, recognize opportunities and offer insights and solutions. As the Clinical Account Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Maintain ColoWrap’s long-term customer portfolio—develop a playbook on best practices for customer adoption and application
- Plan customer post-sales product training (annual competencies), deliver CNE courses, and drive usage
- Continually map customer accounts—identify back-up champions, inexperienced users, enablers, and detractors
- Identify expansion opportunities that align with customers’ short and long-term goals
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Partner closely with Executive, Marketing, and Sales teams to drive growth, engagement, and advocacy
- Build continued stakeholder buy-in across all levels of a customer’s organization and chart an ambitious plan for success
- Identify, surface, and mitigate risks to a customer’s success plan
- Advocate within ColoWrap on the customer’s behalf
- Analyze data to highlight customer value and drive further adoption of ColoWrap
- Grow increased annual usage of ColoWrap among key customers in your portfolio of accounts
Professional Qualifications and Required Skills:
The ideal candidate would be a person who can get stuff done, moves fast, loves working collaboratively, but ultimately is a self-driven go-getter with limitless curiosity. In addition, below are qualification and skills required to succeed in this role.
- Minimum of five years of work in an endoscopy setting, preferably with direct patient contact as an RN or technician.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building
- Unmatched industry and product knowledge
- Empathetic approach to value creation and problem solving
- Customer-first mindset
- We're doing some big things, and we'll find some roadblocks along the way, big and small. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around the obstacles.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating across internal and external audiences to articulate the product.
Availability and Travel Requirements:
- This role will require you to be in the field 70% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits:
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive compensation package including employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and benefit options for dependents and families. Additionally, ColoWrap has an unlimited PTO policy because we value a strong work-life balance.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ColoWrap, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.