ColoWrap, LLC is a medical device company committed to pushing the boundaries of medical innovation to become an industry leader in endoscopy related solutions designed to deliver exceptional outcomes for physicians, patients and staff. The Company’s flagship product, ColoWrap, is an anti-looping abdominal compression device designed to uniquely address looping during colonoscopy. By reducing looping, the ColoWrap is not only making colonoscopy safer for physicians, patients, and staff, but improving overall patient outcomes.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for an Account Executive to own, manage, and be accountable for all steps to bring on new customers and drive profitable revenue growth. As the Account Executive you will also be responsible for:
- Generate leads through networking and prospecting with healthcare providers, society-based organizations, and personal network
- Develop and implement key account plans for assigned accounts
- Investigate, track, and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions
- Own, manage and be accountable for closing deals
- Optimize the Company’s sales process through best practice generation
- Drive usage among new customers and track all relevant data.
- Develop and maintain deal pipelines and forecasts for future revenue growth
Professional Qualifications and Required Skills:
The ideal candidate would be a person who can get stuff done, moves fast, loves working collaboratively, but ultimately is a self-driven go-getter with limitless curiosity. In addition, below are qualification and skills required to succeed in this role.
- Minimum of five years of work in an endoscopy setting, preferably with direct patient contact as an RN or technician.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building
- Unmatched industry and product knowledge
- Empathetic approach to value creation and problem solving
- Customer-first mindset
- Tenacity. We're doing some big things, and we'll find some roadblocks along the way, big and small. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel and finding the route through or around the obstacles.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating across internal and external audiences to articulate the product.
Availability and Travel Requirements:
- This role will require you to be in the field 50-70% of the time.
Compensation and Benefits:
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive compensation package including employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and benefit options for dependents and families. Additionally, ColoWrap has an unlimited PTO policy because we value a strong work-life balance.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ColoWrap, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.